Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Two Huge 1.5 GB consecutive VW updates ...
Two Huge 1.5 GB consecutive VW updates in a row ?

1703 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-11-22 00:20:05

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-11-21 18:08:20
      The first Version 10.00 was related to Optimized some text in Traditional Chinese and Lamborghini Service. I really didn't want to bother with that but figured if it helps engineers in China to analyze if the software has errors and fix things quicker then why not, so I did it.  A few days later VW update 10.01 is released and it is another 1.5 GB update to down load and process . LOL, Why can't it just be a extra  few hundred KB patch of added information instead of  another huge 1.5 Gb update that take an hour or more to redo?

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2017-11-22 00:20:05 (Reply to:witsend)

im not going to complain about it....that .01 is prob a error fix..... I get ya on the hour long update but I think autel has come a long way. the maxisys is pretty well rounded these days....the graphing with the new scaling adjustment makes it hard to beat. anyways its my first grab out of the 6 I have...hell I grab the maxisys over my solus edge all day long
  Total1 Pages